Monday, March 20, 2017

The Flowers of Chenonceau Revisited

     I was lucky enough to make a second visit to the extraordinary Chateau de Chenonceau last week.  Again I focused on the ever changing flower arrangements.  My understanding is that they are changed  twice a week.  How different could they be?  Well you be the judge.  I may not have found all the same locations but you will see many similar spots.

Enjoy Encore,
Judy




Entrance Hall

The Guard's Room



Small Round Room on the First Floor


Diane de Poitier's Bedroom




Louis XIV's Drawing Room

Francois I's Drawing Room

One of the Kitchen Tables

                                                  Bottom of Staircase to Kitchen



Close up of Gorgeous Kitchen Vessel

A Kitchen Sideboard





Colors of the French Flag

A "Budding"Artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting as ":Anonymous", please sign your name so we know who you are. Thanks